Do you or a family member have a chronic condition like diabetes, arthritis, stroke, cancer or depression?
With the help of the Northwest Community Care Access Centre and St. Joseph’s Care Group, we are offering a
FREE weekly workshop
each Thursday from March 22 – April 26 2:00 – 4:30 PM at our clinic.
Learn lifestyle coping strategies to help you lead a healthy life. Strategies involve
- Six weekly 2.5 hour classes
- The management of pain and fatigue
- Healthy eating and exercise
- Action plans and problem solving
- Managing difficult emotions
- Working with your health care team
- Making informed treatment decisions
Registration is open! Please contact Michele at 475-9595 and let us know that you’re interested in this program.
The LNPLC offers several health promotion, health management, and healthy living programs to our patients. Stay informed about health education opportunities in your community!